Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe in Panningen
- Accountmanager, Verkoopmedewerker, Regiomanager
Over de functie
As Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe , you'll be responsible for the sales in the North West part of Europe. You'll be responsible for both the products of Volito and Chore-Time Europe and you'll provide technical support, preparation and coordination of large projects, and training of local distributors and staff. The Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe resports directly to the Sales Director.
The following will be part of your responsibilities:
- Travelling to visit potential customers
- Preparation of projects by visiting customers and advising on layouts and systems;
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers;
- Increase sales and market share in the assigned region;
- Offering after-sales support services;
- Administering customer accounts;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs;
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
- Coordinating with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Assisting in solving customer problems;
- Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
Wat breng jij als Regional Sales Manager Northern Europe
You will be able to convince us of your candidacy when your profile meets the following criteria:
- Experience as an international area sales manager in livestock equipment, preferably in poultry or relevant or in a sales support role is preferred;
- Ability to travel (50%);
- Good communicator and able to communicate on different levels;
- Customer- and result-driven focus;
- The candidate commands at least spoken and written English and German fluently;
- The candidate is able to work independently, or with a small team.
Wat bieden wij vanuit Green People Recruitment
Chore-Time Europe offers you:
- A challenging international position with responsibility;
- An informal company with a young and international oriented team;
- A dynamic environment open for initiatives;
- A good compensation package;
- Continuous career opportunities to talented people in our growing organisation;
- The chance to offer a complete poultry line to your customers.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Green People Recruitment je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen. Wie weet ziet jouw maandag er binnenkort dan net zo tof uit als die van ons.Omdat we daarnaast ook nooit te oud zijn om te leren, heeft Maandag® de Maandag Acadamy in het leven geroepen. Iedere professional heeft de mogelijkheid om cursussen en trainingen te volgen, zodat jij alles uit je carrière kunt halen en de beste professional kunt worden.